RN-QQHFzQYtPGkUCfyu8eve2qf0

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Google Page Rank Updated for February 2013

Google updates blog/ website's page rank once in every 3 months. Previously Google has updated page rank on last year November. Exactly after 3 months it has updated the new website page rank yesterday (02/04/2013). Internet surfers can determine the importance or relevance of particular site, by checking Google page rank. 


Google Page Rank Updated for February 2013

All the bloggers and website owners have been waiting from last Nov 2012 for this new page rank update. I have recently changed my blog's domain name to techglitz.net due to some personal reasons. So i though that I would never get any page rank on February update. And when i got to know the new page rank update has been released, I just checked my new domain name's page rank. 

Google Page Rank Updated for February 2013
The new Google page rank update brought a very big smile on my face yesterday. My blog got page rank 3 out of 10 in new update. This is one of the biggest achievement in my blogging career. I'm still really feeling happy on this achievement :). I will do more hard work and improve my blog's PR to higher in future updates.


Do you have a website or blog? 
If you got one, Click here to know the Page Rank of your website or blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment